Lisa discusses thoughts and questions on life design for 2021 amidst the chaos and uncertainty of the pandemic.
STUFF MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Is there alignment between who I am publicly and who I am privately? How can I more closely align these parts of my identity for more authenticity?
- How do I define freedom? Is it waking up at the time I choose? Is it being able to afford all of my needs and many of my wants? Is it working with people I like? How do I design my life so that it provides or leads to my definition of freedom?
- Who do I want to spend my time with? What value do I want to add to the people around me? What value do I want to receive from the people around me?
- How do I want to spend my time? If I had to break my time allocation into a pie chart, what percentage of time would I want to spend on the various silos of my life?
- If my life ended this year, how satisfied would I be with what I have done with my life, career, and relationships? How can I weave more of this legacy thinking into the simple repeatable actions I make on a weekly basis?
- What tradeoffs am I prepared to make to have what I want this year? What mindsets am I willing to release so that I can be and do what’s necessary for what I want next?
- What unique advantages do I have that can make me more effective and happy?
- What are the best decisions I’ve made in the past 5 years? What informed those decisions? How can I replicate that success this year?
- How will I acknowledge and express gratitude on a daily basis this year?
- How will I envelope myself in love and unconditional self-acceptance?